RSS

Monday 25 August 2008

My new cage!

Today mum and a friend of hers was out and bought a new home for me ^^
And I love it!

I have made a few happy-jumps in my new cage and have played in it for the whole day. Who needs to be a indoorrabbit who can run outside he's cage when he wants, when you have a cool cage as mine ^^ (don't misunderstand I love to have the freedom to deicide when I want to be outside my own cage)

Mum has also clipped my nails today so now I can walk on the floor easily ^^ It was a little scary at first but then I realaxed and everything went fine ^^

I have also got a toy today, that are really spessial: When I push it arrownd it sometimes fall yummy pellets out of it (mum calls it a snackball or something) <3 Lurifacks, my mums little boy who died before I was born. I'm not allowed to play with his other toys who stands in the bookshelf, but I got this little toy from him and I really love it!

A video of me when I just got inside my new cage (I'm playing the intromusic on my new drinkingbotle :) The one I mum bought in the petstore was way to difficult to drink from, and mum have now trown it away).

Me in my cool new cage:
Evil Eyes :P

Pellets! Yummy!!!
Relaxing after exploring my new home ^^ Look at my ball and the carrot chewing toy (which also is new by the way) .

No comments: